Seth is two months old!
Official stats: 9 pounds, 7 ounces; 22.5 inches
This month has been such a sweet time with Seth. The first month passed in a painful, sleep-deprived blur, but during this past month I feel like I’ve really gotten to know our new little person. He’s (generally) settled into a pattern of eating/awake time/sleeping. And he’s sleeping for longer and longer bits of time at night! Here’s to dropping feedings and sleeping more than two hours at a time!
Other Seth news:
- We call him the “tiny fat baby” due to his fat squishy cheeks(!) and multiple chins, though he’s still a tiny guy.
- He grew into and out of newborn clothes and into size 1 diapers. I’ve gotten teary many times about how fast he’s growing!
- He’s a devoted belly sleeper. After several nights of staying awake with SIDS fears, I’ve accepted this fact and enjoyed sleeping.
- He actually has a preference for a certain sound on his white noise machine. I thought PJ was c-r-a-z-y when he told me, “Seth only likes the ‘stream’ sound. And he likes it to be loud.” But he was totally right.
- Seth has gotten used to my thousand kisses a day instead of being totally startled every time. He’s still not sure about Daddy’s scratchy beard.
- We’re seeing more and more smiles and even a giggle now and then!
- His siblings continue to love on him so sweetly, though Emma did drop a ball on his head and poke him with a broom handle during a recent nap. Praise God for His protection of my little ones!
Enjoy some pictures from this month!