Well, we’re off! Headed to Texas, land of people who have promised me naps and glasses of wine.
If you would, please pray for us!
- For a smooth start to the morning. We fly out at 6 a.m.(!!!) and arrive at 10 in Texas.
- Harley and Brooklyn have mentioned being afraid of flying (it’s their first time). They are also very excited, which can come out as…interesting behavior.
- Emma is really loud right now. Please pray for her to find her quiet voice and stay entertained!
- For Seth, that he would stay calm and peaceful and not have ear pain. Sleeping would be great, too.
- For safety, particularly regarding our one-hour Atlanta layover. I have three leashes and a reserved ride between gates, but I also have three spontaneous runners!
- For a restful, sanity-restoring, clarifying time in Texas. We have some important decisions to make about how to best proceed as family.
- For PJ to be able to work efficiently and diligently while he stays to complete summer school.