I cannot believe how fast the months are going! Seth is three months old.
10 pounds, 10 ounces. 23 inches.
- He is so full of smiles and giggles! These are especially plentiful in the early mornings after rough nights.
- Seth decided that sleeping is for wimps. He tended to stay asleep for 20 minutes at a time…including all night. Tired mama, tired baby. This awful schedule seems to be a combination of having an infection and just simply being hungry! After a night and day of feedings every 2-2.5 hours (instead of 4), he slept peacefully all night, only waking for two quick feedings! I’m very hopeful that fattening this baby up will let us both go back to sleeping at night.
- He likes to go for walks in the stroller, spend time in his swing, and snuggle.
- He’s in size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothes.
- PJ figured out that our strange little guy prefers sleeping in bright, loud rooms. Cue noise machines and sleeping with the lights on. Whatever works, right?
- He is a purple little baby right now! I’m trying to get rid of a two month infection associated with breastfeeding by using gentian violet, resulting in a purple baby. When Emma first saw him, she screamed, “SETH HAS A CHOCOLATE FACE!!!” She should know, as she has downed half a bottle of chocolate syrup and a canister of hot chocolate mix this past week.