Seth is four months old! This month has been an amazing time of watching him learn and grow.
Our boy is 12 pounds, 8 ounces and 23.5 inches long.
He is growing out of size 1 diapers and 3 month clothes.
- When we arrived in Texas, Seth would only sleep in my bed snuggled under my arm. Kind of sweet, but three’s a crowd when Daddy’s around! He now prefers to sleep in his crib and only wakes at night for quick feedings before going right back to the crib.
- He can roll from belly to back and back to side! He also spins/scoots all over the place when he’s laying on the floor. The days of letting him nap on beds and couches are gone!
- He is so giggly, happy, and alert. He’s really enjoyed so much time with GrandMary and his aunts!
- He has discovered a love for bath time. I hate giving babies baths, so I would do a quick wipe-down after an embarrassingly long time. But GrandMary loves bath time and has been giving Seth long, lovely baths.
- He absolutely loves to Skype with PJ. He giggles, coos, and smiles the whole time while trying to launch himself into the computer screen. I am so thankful for this, because one of my biggest holdups about coming to Texas was PJ and Seth being apart for a month—a long time for a new baby! But Seth still knows and loves his Daddy.
- He is chewing and drooling like crazy—perhaps we’ll see a tooth before too long.
- He’s weathering his first cold like a champ.
Seth is a joy! We’re looking forward to the next month!
3 Months, 2 Months, 1 Month, Newborn