Enjoy this week’s links!
- Foster kids who age out of the system without being adopted face the tremendous challenge of establishing an adult life with little support. Unplanned pregnancies, homelessness, drugs, and prostitution are often the outcome. Legacy House in Austin, TX is working to stand in the gap for some of these girls. What a blessing!
- As a mom of several young (and loud, wiggly) kids, this article about bringing young kids to church was so encouraging.
- Parents of small children: read and enjoy! Particularly the “you are not a terrible parent if…” part.
- In a season where I have none of the answers, I so needed to hear “Don’t Give Up.”
- Somehow I came across the blog of a sweet family, blessed after infertility by both adoption and pregnancy.
- A very interesting look into a week’s worth of groceries around the world. When Emma saw the photo for the USA, she said (without any prior discussion) “thems have too much food!” Hmm…
- Though we’re jumping out of homeschooling for now, I’ve been in this boat of entertaining a toddler while teaching older kids.
See y’all next Tuesday!