Happy Tuesday! Here’s some reading for your week while we’re at the Send North America Conference.
- As one of my favorite parenting books says, “there is only one perfect parent, and it’s not you.” Don’t I know it, and don’t I love God for being that One. Enjoy this article from Raising Godly Children about trusting God in parenting.
- After having been suckered into believing “your baby can sleep twelve hours straight by 3 months” (LIES!), reading every sleep training book in existence and then feeling like a terrible mom, and ultimately giving up and just going with the flow, I can completely relate to this hilarious article. If you’ve parented an infant and don’t end up laughing hysterically, well…come to my house and sleep train my baby!
- A feeding method I had never heard about but am now considering doing with Seth.
- Are you a Pinterest person? After one attempt to be Pinterest-y for a baby shower, I know full well I am so not Pinterest material. The cute and crafty gene missed me completely. Here’s another perspective. (BTW, if you can pull off Pinterest projects, I think that’s awesome!)
- Pastors need prayer! Here’s a simple way to keep them and their families in mind.
- Ann Voskamp meets Katie Davis. Does it get any more encouraging??
- Who needs mommy guilt? Jesus paid it all.
See y’all next week!