Here are some links I enjoyed this week!
- I’m planning to give this cleaning schedule a try when we get back home. We’ve been doing one major chore per day and one load of laundry a day for about two years now. This helps keep my cleaning OCD in check while also keeping the house relatively clean. Harley and Brooklyn can contribute a lot regarding chores, but we’ll need to change it up when they are away at school all day.
- This article has been really helpful to me during this season of “walking away” from certain expectations and goals as we adjust to our current reality of raising troubled kiddos.
- As we are in the throes of “sleep training”, I laugh until I cry every time I read this.
- This blog series on meekness was wonderfully challenging to me. I bought the book referenced in the series and am currently reading it.
- This article on getting rid of toys was really interesting! We’ve downsized to an apartment less than half the size of our old house and still are able to get rid of stuff all the time. And our kids rarely play with toys, even “good” ones.
- An organization in Scotland on our ever-growing list of ministry possibilities.
- Oh, bedtime. So like a game of Whack-A-Mole!