Seth is five months old!
12 lb, 14.5 oz: he’s petite with a giant head.
- Moved to size 2 diapers and clothes up to 6 months. I came across some stray newborn outfits and couldn’t believe how our boy has grown!
- Rolls in both directions.
- Loves his exersaucer, floor mat, and rocking chair. Not a fan of the bumbo.
- Eating rice cereal with enthusiasm.
- Sleeping up to 8 hours at a time at night!! Usually only wakes for one feeding as long as he is warm, dry, on his belly, and has white noise.
- We’ve started a bedtime routine consisting of nursing, a reading of “Goodnight Moon”, a prayer, and “Jesus Loves Me”. Seth thought I was a complete weirdo the first time we sat down with a book. It’s growing on him, though.
He is a sweet, cuddly, joyful baby! We are so blessed to have sweet Seth!