Seth is six months old! Halfway to a year! I cannot believe how fast he is growing.
He’s about 14 pounds and wearing 6 month clothes. It was hard to take his picture this month because he’s so wiggly and giggly!
- He’s a roly-poly! He’s been able to roll both directions since July, but this month has found him rolling constantly!
- Yay for solid foods! This month Seth ate applesauce, bananas, sweet potatoes, plums, and pears. Up next—carrots!
- He has quite the love for his doorway jumper and exersaucer.
- If I pucker my lips, he put his hands on my face, pulls me towards him, and gives a sloppy, wet, open-mouth kiss. It’s the best!
- He continues to delight the whole family with his snuggles, giggles, and general sweetness. We are blessed!