Welcome to Tuesday!
- I learned a new skill this week: cutting a cantaloupe. After seeing how simple it was, I thought that I probably should have acquired this skill before now. Oh, well! Cantaloupe is packed in lunches today.
- Such a good post on The Truth About Adoption: Two Years Later.
- A wonderful article addressing choosing to be a stay-at-home mom after earning a college degree.
- Ann Voskamp’s take on back-to-school. Oh, and I want her school room in my house. When we get a house.
- I cried over the beauty of this adoption story.
- See? Homeschool moms can be funny!
- We’re trying soy chicken this week! The cilantro lime chicken needs some work but has potential.