Hello, Tuesday! Enjoy some links for the week.
- Are any of these Stages of Motherhood familiar?
- On remembering what we do as moms, not what we don’t do.
- I thought this was an amusing read for homeschool dads!
- We know eating gluten-and-dairy-free helps our kids’ brains, but we’re not sure exactly why. A possibility might be the subsequent removal of food dyes.
- A sweet, sweet letter from a mom to her daughter.
- On making a history timeline. Wish I had seen this post before making a 10-foot timeline that became a prime target for exploratory fingers to attack. :-)
- Has anyone used Nextdoor? It looks interesting.