Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone had a lovely Labor Day!
- Who likes lower hospital bills? After being squished in a battle between providers and insurance companies (guess who gets the bill??) while paying for Seth’s birth this year, this article offered some hope.
- We’re trying this Cilantro Lime Chicken as a gluten-free alternative to a favorite burrito recipe.
- I’m really looking forward to reading Ann Voskamp’s new book before Christmas!
- We recently took a vacation…errr…trip to DC. This article definitely rings true! And I’m still looking forward to a vacation.
- So this debacle was going on in my city last week. Yikes.
- Anyone else struggle with staying patient with young children?
- “When you pray with your children, you are teaching your children to pray.”
Have a great week, y’all!