Welcome to Tuesday! Happy birthday to my wonderful mom!
- I’m making this Chicken Ranch Pasta next weekend for a family who just had a baby. Making a double batch and keeping one at home—I’m craving pasta in our gluten (and rice!) free house.
- Homeschooling multiple kids? Here are some tips from the Well-Trained Mind.
- And because I can’t get enough advice and encouragement in homeschooling…more tips!
- This one is for PJ, because he can’t get enough Buzzfeed. And because I love pugs.
- Some fall/thanksgiving printables for kids!
- Made by Joel looks like an interesting site for crafts and coloring pages!
- Another free Redbox code. Always fun!