Happy Tuesday! We are in a crazy time (are we ever not?), but my sweet husband took on bedtime duty and sent me to bed early, giving me a chance to post these links!
- These Star Wars snowflakes look so fun, although so out of my league!
- I’m trying to frequently buy a new (to me) food at the grocery store and learn how to prepare it.. This past week’s was fresh pineapple. Like with all the other fruits I’ve tried, it was…incredibly simple. The kids enjoyed it!
- I’m looking forward to going through this page of 99 Gluten-Free Thanksgiving recipes. It also includes dairy-free, so we should be set!
- 24 Clear Signs You’re a Mom and 33 Reasons Moms are Late made me laugh and reminded me I’m not alone in Crazy Town!
- Also, are you ready to be a parent?
- This article on homeschooling made me laugh when I saw the picture of a drawing slipped to mom under the bathroom door. Last week I had not one, not two, but three children with me for a bathroom trip.
- I crave Olive Garden’s Zuppa Toscana constantly. This recipe was a great substitute for eating out!
- We took family pictures this weekend, and I’m looking forward to using them for Christmas cards! Here’s a deal for 10 free cards. (Expires 11/30)