Seth is nine months old! After a few months of not seeing a ton of change, this month was full of learning new things!
He was 16 pounds, 10 ounces at a recent doctor’s appointment (poor buddy had a nasty cold). He’s in nine month clothes and size 3 diapers.
- He mastered sitting independently.
- He started crawling! He’s an army-crawling master. We’ve had to change so much about where we leave him and how we watch him—he can move anywhere he wants to go, particularly the entertainment center and basket of remotes.
- We completely stopped nursing. It was sad for me to lose that sweet time with my boy, but it was time for both of us. He’s now happily bottle feeding and eating everything in sight, and I’m feeling much better.
- He has a few consistent sounds: da-da, ra-ra, ba-ba.
- He’s sleeping much better than last month—a typical night has one quick feeding…and then he’s ready for the day by 6 a.m.
- He continues to shower me with open-mouth kisses. So sweet!