Seth is ten months old! Where does the time go?
He is about 17 pounds and has moved out of the first percentile for weight. He still has a giant head! He’s filling out 9 month clothes and is starting to wear 12 month. He wears size three diapers.
- He’s a fast-moving army crawler. He is occasionally getting up on all fours. He can stand from a seated position with support and stand while holding on to something. He knows standing is a “big boy” thing, and he is so proud when he does it!
- He’s eating everything in sight, having seconds or thirds at meals.
- We have dropped nighttime feedings! I now can expect to sleep until about 4 a.m. without getting up unless it’s for a quick diaper change. He often needs a (very) early morning feeding and then will sleep until about 7. He’s taking two consistent naps, and Mommy is starting to feel more rested.
- He’s quite the talker. I’ve heard the occasional “ma” sound, which I’m trying to turn into “mama”
- His favorite activity is playing with the door stops.
- We took a trip to Urgent Care with Seth this week. He had a tiny scratch on his nose that opened and bled profusely. After trying everything we could think of, we headed off in the snow to get some help. It was still bleeding at check-in and in the waiting room. But! As soon as we went to a room, it completely stopped, even though I had stopped holding pressure while we walked to the room. Seth has a knack for appearing to need medical care and then completely recovering as soon as a doctor is there. Sigh. Glad he was fine—wish he’d recovered before the co-pay.
Our little baby is growing into a little boy! Seth is such a sweet joy in our lives. We are blessed!