- Homeschool Barbie! Enough said.
- I came across this list of family accountability questions on our church’s website. Good date night conversation, I think!
- This chart on childhood illnesses is really helpful. Even as a pediatric nurse, I’ve still taken my kids to the doc when I felt the illness lasted “a little too long”.
- Pro-life must equal pro-adoption.
- I was incredibly excited to find this link to a free knife skills class! Now if I can only find two hours without little hands trying to grab the knives…
- “Almost every mother has had a moment where she stares at one of her children and wonders if he or she is seriously insane.” Read what else you can learn about the first ten years of parenting.
- I stopped buying Girl Scout cookies a few years ago (so long, Thin Mints…) after learning about their partnership with Planned Parenthood, among other disturbing information. Here’s a post with links about this topic. (Please use your own prayerful discernment about this issue, and contact me if you’d like to discuss this further.)
- An American pastor is imprisoned in Iran. Sign the petition for his release?