Happy Tuesday! We’re in the middle of a cold week.
- Too much holiday “stuff”? Try 31 Days of Living Well and Spending Zero.
- Needing a New Year’s Resolution (or not!)? How about blessing others through 50 More Random Acts of Kindness?
- I was so excited to come across this “Letter of the Week” material! It will easily help me boost Emma’s (somewhat boring) preschool.
- We had this Creamy Tomato Soup this week. Yum!
- Cooking gluten-free and dairy-free means putting a lot of work into fresh, from-scratch foods. This post about kitchen tools was helpful for showing me what I need in my kitchen. ;-)
- The kids and I are doing this Bible study on “How to Manage Your Mouth”.
See y’all next week for more treats, Lord willing!