Oh, goodness. Seth is eleven months old!
He wears 12-month clothes and size 3 diapers. He weighs 17+ pounds.
- We saw a pediatric dermatologist to get a granuloma removed from the side of his nose. So thankful it is gone, as it bled frequently and profusely. All that’s left now is a faint pink area on his skin.
- He moved himself from a seated to standing position! Oh, man. Here comes trouble.
- He started feeding himself a bottle…just in time to have it taken away next month…
- He will now drink out of a certain kind of sippy cup, although he throws it as soon as I put food on his tray.
- He’s a great eater—there isn’t anything he won’t eat! He has started expressing preferences between two foods given at the same time by sweeping the non-preferred food off his tray. This is also how he tells us he’s done eating.
- He’s taking two good naps and sleeping about 11 hours at night. Ah, sweet sleep!
I cannot believe that we’ll be celebrating his first birthday next month! Our sweet baby has grown into a precious little boy!
About the pictures…I tried the sticker on his back and belly, but it wasn’t working. He was content to have it on his head while looking at a book! He’s always on the move!