- I so appreciated this article as a mom of kids who are getting older. I often feel guilty that my Facebook is filled with pictures and anecdotes of the little ones, so it’s good to remember that a lot of things about older kids shouldn’t be shared in order to respect their privacy.
- Such sweet words from Ann Voskamp on marriage.
- Encouraging words for moms. God sees you!
- Have you seen Baby Zion’s story? Oh, tears. Such a sweet Gospel witness.
- I am encouraged by every word this sweet mama writes! “Hey You, Still in your sweatpants…”
- After finding these resources, I want to drop everything else we’re doing and study C.S. Lewis!
- These red velvet cupcakes: YUM. I left out the food coloring, making “velvet cupcakes”. Don’t skip the homemade icing—it is easy and delicious!
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. (Romans 15:13)