Happy Tuesday! Happy February!
- Ten Things Not to Say to Adoptive Parents: “I totally know what you’re going through. I adopted a dog once.” It’s not the same. I promise.
- A very interesting post about “Authenticity, Honesty, and the Stay-at-Home Mom”
- This post gave me a lot to pray about regarding the difficult relationships in my life.
- A post by a friend on being a missional family.
- Spicy Roasted Vegetable Mac and Cheese. We tried it this week and will be repeating with a little less spice!
- I also cooked quinoa for the first time, combining my mom’s recipe and this one.
- And speaking of food, the Pioneer Woman’s Homemade Applesauce. Oh, yum.
- 10 Unconventional Habits to Live Distraction-Less. I experimented with number 2 this week and liked it. PJ would really like me to do number 5, as I currently have 8 windows and 8 tabs open. Yikes.