- Why all those years of lost sleep spent parenting are worth it
- 30 reasons your kids might be crying
- How to remove scratches from any DVD: I wasn’t sure this would work (toothpaste? diet soda?), but it fixed several of our scratched DVDs!
- I’m sure I’ve posted this before, but it’s one of my favorite blog posts ever: To All the Giving Mothers
- On Pastor’s Kids: “Believing in Jesus? Receiving His redemption? These are not commands to be given by a father and obeyed by a child. They are a loving invitation from God to his people, every last one of His people, and He is patiently awaiting their reply...Pastor's kids are people, too.But sometimes they're not Christian people.” Yep.
- How I (Don’t) Do It All: So much of this rings true as I map out our schedule for the next school year. Can’t wait to dig deeper into this blog!
- God’s Will for Your Wait: When I so often want to be in an easier season of life that never seems to come, this article provides such encouragement.