Let’s give this another try!
- $100 in school supplies for $25: I did this deal with minor tweaks and will get all the supplies we need delivered to my door! Much easier than dragging the munchkins to lots of stores looking for deals!
- What if everyone had a classical education? An interesting TEDx talk. I found it on the Lesson Plan Ladies facebook page—check them out!
- 10 Promises for Parents. Sweet encouragement from the Word on raising our kids.
- How to Stop Procrastinating: “So, back to that thing you don’t want to do today. Don’t let “not feeling like it” reign as lord (Romans 6:12). It’s not your master; you don’t have to obey it.” A good reminder for me in this busy season with a long to-do list.
- My Kids Are Like Duct Tape
- I like adoption.
- The Most Important Article You’ll Ever Read on Child Safety: “So yes, let’s read and share all the articles and take the precautions as we slather on the sunscreen and zip up the sleepsacks and fasten the safety helmets and cut up the grapes and mince the hot dogs and AVOID ALL WATER, PERIOD…but let’s also stop living as if there is no God.After all, there is really nothing more toxic, hazardous, poisonous or dangerous than that.”