- Looks like we’re in good company! The Jaw-Dropping Growth of Homeschooling in N.C.
- This family has an amazing testimony of faithfulness to the Lord. Tears at this post: Since Four Years Ago, Today
- A perspective that doesn’t always show up in the media, and a reminder to pray. Christians: The World’s Most Persecuted People
- I’ve wrestled with a desire to get involved with the anti-trafficking movement while not knowing how as a stay-at-home mom. This post is good, and I’m looking forward to more.
- Do you find it hard to worship in the difficult times? I know I do. A post on Worship in the Dark.
- Failure is Not a Deal-Breaker in This House: “Your kids will fail in sometimes epic, embarrassing ways. Like you did. Like I did. This doesn’t mean you’ve done a sorry job as a parent or your child is destined for the penitentiary. It just means God has given you yet another chance to act justly, to love mercy, and to learn to walk humbly with Him.”
- 4 Things Jesus Didn’t Die For