- As we are currently cleaning out every room of the house, I thought this list of 18 Non-Toy Gifts for Children was timely!
- Have you heard of Thrively? It offers an assessment of your child’s interests and then suggests local activities, apps, and other information based on the results. We’re just starting to dig into it.
- An article in our local paper about homeschooling. I definitely don’t agree with the premise, but it’s an interesting read nonetheless .
- Man, this is amazing! $40,000 raised in just one week to promote Ethan’s story. I am privileged to have met this young man, and I pray that the Lord will use this precious family for His glory.
- Knowing ahead of time what you’ll pay for medical care? Crazy!
- “You get to either spend more of the marrow of our one life looking at cat faces on Facebook or at God’s face in Faith’s book. You get to either sling God’s Word down like an energy drink for your day — or you get to savour it like a taste of wine to warm your very heart alive. We can have as much of God as we want.” Yes. That.
- This is an awesome deal for homeschoolers! Free self-paced courses on a number of subjects, including web development and Microsoft Office. I’ve wondered what we can use to teach our kids computer skills—this looks like a fantastic answer!