- ”Families of special-needs children often do not feel welcome at church. They feel like there’s nobody there who can help them with their child, and going to church will be difficult, maybe even embarrassing, and definitely disruptive.” Been there, felt that, although our church does a fantastic job of helping us navigate our special needs. What one church is doing to help special needs families.
- This was posted on a special-needs blog, but these 4 Powerful Questions for the Hurting Soul can be helpful for anyone in your life who is struggling.
- A really helpful article about depression: When I Realized That the Bible Could Not Cure Everything
- My friend sent me this list of 10 Classic Book Series for Tween Boys. Or, if you’re my son, “tweenagers”.
- The Best Broccoli of Your Life: These titles are usually wild exaggerations…but I ate half a pan of this and only stopped because it was gone. YUM. Even my four-year-old, who thinks salad is a mean joke, said, “I want to eat this every day. We could, you know.”