- A topic I am wrestling with a lot right now: How Much Should a Mom Minister Outside the Home?
- On having kids “Of My Own”: “So when I hear that phrase “a child of your own”… I can’t help but think of Him. He calls me “His own” when the world and my heart wants to label me forever severed. Adoption is His great declaration.”
- If My Child Marries Yours: “ We are in this together, you and I. We are building something beautiful with each onesie folded, each invisible owie kissed, each story read. You don't know how much it means to me that you give your children everything you have every single day...even on days when it's not much at all. Because your child will fall asleep next to mine for fifty-some years. Your child will be the one holding my child's hand when our first grandchild is born. And when they face the darkest days of their lives, it will be your child and mine, facing into the struggle together.”
- How American Parenting is Killing the American Marriage: an interesting read for our paranoid culture with a warped view of children
- When a post from Ann Voskamp shows up in my blog feed, I have to wait to read it until I have time to cry and pray my way through it. This one? Wrecked. What the North American Church is the Most Hungry For