Happy Tuesday of Thanksgiving week! Today is our last day of school before a few days off.
- Retelling the Story of the First Thanksgiving: we’re working on this Thanksgiving craft!
- Why Church is a Burden for Special Needs Parents (And What You Can Do About It)
- When Adoptive Parents Think There’s Nowhere to Turn: ten minute video. Good thoughts from the ERLC and Focus on the Family
- Mason Jar Toothbrush Holder: looks like a great idea! We don’t have a place to put one right now, but it did inspire me to clean our gross toothbrush holders!
- Should I Homeschool My Kids? A good post on thinking through the decision, and lots of links I’m looking forward to reading!
- Preparing for Advent: As always, wonderful thoughts from Ann Voskamp. I am looking forward to Advent!
Happy Thanksgiving! Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever. (Psalm 107:1)